List of City of Schenectady pool locations, dates, and hours:
- Central Park Pool: Monday-Friday 12:30-6pm, Saturday & Sunday 1-6pm
- Front Street Pool: Monday-Friday 12:30-6pm, Saturday 1-6pm
- Quackenbush Pool: Monday-Friday 12:30-6pm, Saturday 1-6pm
- Hillhurst Pool: Monday-Friday 12:30-6pm, Saturday 1-6pm
- 0-5 year-olds must have an adult in the pool with them
- 6-10 year-olds must have an adult on the pool deck
- 13 and older must have photo ID
- Swimmers 20 years old and younger at Front Street, Quackenbush, and Hillhurst must fill out a registration form
- Pools will operate at 75% attendance capacity due to COVID-19 precautions.
Boys & Girls Club Summer Youth Enrichment Programs
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Schenectady also runs summer youth enrichment programs at multiple City parks. Beginning Tuesday, July 6th and ending Friday, August 20th, the summer park enrichment programs will run Monday-Friday at the following parks: Hillhurst Park (11am-5pm), Quackenbush Park (10:30am-5pm), and Steinmetz Park (10:30am-4:30pm). These programs provide recreational and educational opportunities for youth by involving them in constructive programs and activities, encouraging them to interact positively with others, develop relationships and acquire skills. Summer lunch is provided daily at each site by Schenectady Community Ministries (SICM).
For additional information on the pools or summer youth programs, contact the Boys & Girls Clubs of Schenectady at (518) 374-4714.