Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Project Summary, not to exceed 1200 charaters: Activities and/or services proposed,
performance targets, National Objectives met, City Goals met, population to be served or area(s) to benefit, work to be performed, and sources and uses of funds.
Provide information on the following for each lead and co-applicant, max 1200 characters each:
This section will identify which National Objective(s) and City Goal(s) you meet and how. Priority will be given to projects/programs directly addressing the recommendations of the "Schenectady 2020 Comprehensive Plan's Neighborhood Action Plans", "Community Needs Assessment," Neighborhood Revitalization Strategy Area (NRSA) and the "2015-2019 Federal Consolidated Plan". These documents can be found on the City of Schenectady’s website (www.cityofschenectady.com), in the Department of Development and the Schenectady County Public Library.
Benefit Persons of Low/Moderate Income: (at least 51% of project beneficiaries MUST be of low and/or moderate income). *If selected, Area Benefit was determined by (Provide applicable data with application);Local Income Survey; U.S. Census Data.
Prevention/Elimination of Slums/Blight: (Provide applicable data with application)
**Entitlement Grant + Match/Leveraged Funds = Total Activity Cost**
The undersigned acknowledges the following:
1. That, to the best of its knowledge and belief, all information provided is true and correct and all estimates are reasonable.
2. That the City of Schenectady may request or require changes in the information submitted, and may substitute its own figures, which it deems reasonable for any or all figures provided. That the applicant will participate in required interviews for project assessment and cooperatively assist in the review process.
3. That, if the project(s) is recommended and approved by the Mayor and City Council, the City reserves the right to reduce and/or cancel the allocation if Federal funds are cancelled, reduced, or rescinded.
4. The City of Schenectady reserves the right to reject any submittals received.
5. By submission of this application, the organization agrees to abide by the Federal regulations applicable to this program.
6. That, if the project(s) is funded, the organization agrees to abide by the City’s locally established policies and guidelines.
7. That past program and financial performance will be considered in reviewing this application.
8. That, if the project(s) is funded, the City (or a designated agency) may conduct an accounting system inspection to review internal controls, including procurement and uniform administrative procedures, prior to issuance of payments.
9. That, if project(s) is funded, the City will perform an environmental review prior to the obligation of funds, and the applicant will not begin the activity until notification from the City that the environmental review process has been completed.
10. That, if a project is funded, a written agreement that includes a statement of work, records retention and reporting, program income procedures, local and Federal requirements, circumstances that would trigger grant suspensions and terminations, and reversions of assets would be required between the organization and the City.
11. That the applicant agrees that no beneficiaries of program funding will have conflict of interest issues including issues such as staff members serving on the Board of Directors, staff members’ families serving on the Board of Directors, staff or Board members receiving benefits from the program, and other matters that may give the appearance of a conflict of interest. By signature below, the applicant acknowledges the above:
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field