Signal Control

How to Report a Street Light Malfunction/Out
You can report problems with street lights by calling Signal Control at 518-382-5065, or by faxing the information to Signal Control at 518-382-5111. It is important that the reported information consist of the pole number and street name. The pole number can be found about 6 feet up on the pole, facing the street, in silver numbers.

You can also report a non-working street light at the National Grid website.